Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello my name is...


Hello my name is? ….. Ashley Brown , ASA office Manager
Hometown?….. London,England
Age?……38
Rails or Powder? … Powder
Favorite place to ride? Whistler and Alaska
Foods before you ride? Oatmeal. breakfast of champions
Describe your style?.... Dirt bag
I’m buying your drinking? 1516
Things you can’t travel without? Toothbrush, odd I know considering I’m English
Who’s rocking your iPod? Kanye West, Wombats
What new stuff will you be rocking this season? Arc’teryx Dually Jacket
Flames, Oilers or Canucks? Go Canucks!!
Dream snowboard trip? Anywhere in South America
Skinny jeans are?…….. Something that shouldn’t be worn by men over the age of 30
Last film you watched and laughed out loud? …. Superbad
Favorite quotes? ….. I spent a lot of money on girls and fast cars, the rest I wasted.
Every day I wake up and have to ?…. Drink coffee
When I’m not snowboarding I like to?… Ride my bike
Stanley Cup prediction?…. Canucks all the way baby!!
People should stop wearing?… Any thing from the 80’s trust me they weren’t good the first time around!

No comments: